Fees to Landlords
NOTICE OF FEES to LANDORDS
Everest is an ARLA Licensed member
Client Money Protection (CMP) provided by NFOPP
Independent Redress provided by TPOs
LETTING SERVICE: 6% (No VAT)
• Full Marketing
• Introducing a Tenant (s)
• Negotiate terms for an initial tenancy
• Independent tenant assessment
• Prepare tenancy agreement
• £0 excess Rent Guarantee with legal backup – Additional Charge
• Collect initial months’ rent and dilapidations deposit
• Provide tenant with method of rental payment
• Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices
• Register deposit as required
• Review the rent and negotiate any subsequent renewal of the tenancy
• Advice on legal compliance
RENT COLLECTION: 12% (No VAT)
INCLUDES the LETTING SERVICE:
• Collecting the rent and make payment to Landlord
• Chasing non-payment of rent or any possible shortfalls
• Submitting a rent claim to the insurance company under the rent guarantee (if required)
• Attend court to gain possession of the property should the tenant fail to pay the rent (if required)
• Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices.
• Make any HMRC deduction as required (if relevant)
MANAGEMENT: 18% (No VAT) INCLUDES the LETTING and RENT COLLECTION services
• Undertake inspections on a six monthly basis and report to Landlord
• Arrange maintenance and repairs and arrange payment of invoices (subject to charges below)
• Hold keys throughout tenancy
• Serve appropriate notices
• Handle return of deposit and any disputes
• Attend Court for possession hearings if required
• Advise all relevant utility providers of changes
• Dedicated property manager
• 24/7 Emergency telephone line
Additional Non-Optional Fees and charges (irrespective of level of service) Renewal Fee (landlords share): 4% (No VAT)
Advice on current rent, contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
Inventory Fee (landlords share): Between £140.00 and £190.00 at check in.
Dependent on the number of bedrooms and/or size of the property and outbuildings
Additional property visits: £72 (inc VAT) per visit or £60 + vat
To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes; more visits are required to monitor the tenancy; or any maintenance-linked visit
Arrangement Fee for third party and sub-contractors: 10% (NO VAT) of net cost.
Arranging access and assessing costs with contractor; Ensuring work has been carried out in accordance with the specification of works;
Retaining any warranty or guarantee as a result of any works. ALL third party invoices include this fee.
Checkout Fee (landlords share): £0 for managed properties only. Not available to other service levels
Agree with tenant check out date and time appointment; Instruct inventory provider to attend; negotiate with landlord and tenant any disbursement of the security deposit, return deposit as agreed with landlord and tenant to relevant parties; Remit any disputed amount to Scheme for final adjudication; Unprotect security deposit;
Instruct contractors; obtain quotes; organise repairs /replacement/cost of any broken or missing items.
Court Attendance: £0 for managed properties only. Not available to other service levels.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF